The Secretariat of the Friends of the Pitti Palace undertakes the following tasks:
- registration of the members and renewal of the yearly subscriptions and memership cards
- organisation of the internal activities, both front office as well as external contacts and public relations (organisation of visits to exhibitions, organisation of lectures, trips and travel)
- drafting of the minutes of the meetings of the Board as per the statute
- planning of the work of the volunteers
- administration of the archives of administrative documents and book-keeping.
The Secretariat is located on the second floor of the Pitti Palace with an entrance next to the Costume Gallery.
Opening Hours :
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 13:00
Tel: 055 2658123